Press Release - Things You Need to Know About Ny VOIP
10 Things You Need to Know About Ny VOIP
Thinking about getting started with NY VOIP service for your home or office? Here’s some important information to help you make the right choice.
1. VOIP is available anywhere in New York where high-speed Internet can be found. If you live in Manhattan or upstate, it doesn’t matter. All you need is a DSL, T1, Cable Modem or other fast connection and you’re equipped to start using VOIP.
2. NY VOIP service can take advantage of WI-FI. If you have WI-FI in your home, and a WI-FI ready cell phone, you can use both to move freely around the house while using your VOIP connection. As long as you stay in range of your wireless signal, you’re good to go!
3. VOIP offers big cost savings. Many customers reports saving 50% on their monthly bill thanks to the unlimited calling structure and low monthly service cost for VOIP.
4. VOIP offers cutting-edge features. Many VOIP providers offer some of the most cutting edge technology available in phone services today, including: voice mails that can be sent to email, call mapping and automated call recording.
5. VOIP is a great choice for people on the move. In Manhattan, people tend to move from apartment to apartment on a regular basis. VOIP makes it easy to move your phone service without all the installation hassles of a land-line phone. If you’ve got a high-speed Internet connection in your new place of residence, you can start calling as soon as you move in.
6. You can call Internationally with VOIP. More NY VOIP providers are adding international calling to their service options. Depending upon the plan you select, you can make International VOIP calls from your PC-based phone, or cell phone.
7. VOIP’s sound quality has improved significantly. In the early days of VOIP, one of the biggest knocks against the technology was the sound quality. Callers used to have to deal with dropped calls and long gaps or breaks in the conversation. Increased competition in the VOIP world has forced companies to upgrade their technology – which mean call quality has improved by leaps and bounds in recent years.
8. You can use VOIP for faxing. Your VOIP services gives you the power send and receive faxes over a dedicated phone line or using the eFax virtual fax service.
9. VOIP is a great choice for small businesses. Small companies need to watch their telecommunications costs closely. VOIP allows these businesses to enjoy all the benefits of a standard corporate phone system (putting callers on hold, voice mail, multiple lines, etc.) at a price that is at least half the cost offered by the major carriers.
10. VOIP is growing. Every year, VOIP users continue to grow in number. That’s because more and more people are discovering how easy the service is to use, its reliability and more importantly the low price of service.
|Wholesale VoIp origination and termination||SIP Origination||International SIP Origination||VoIP Routes Providers||Best VoIP Carriers||Buy Sell VoIP Routes|
|Wholesale_A-Z_Termination||Best_VoIP_Services||Buy_Sell_Call_Termination||Wholesale_VoIP_Service||Buy Wholesale VoIP Minutes|